These notes contain
We’re hanging on to the last vestiges of summer. As summer winds down, here are 5 things on our radar this last week of August:
- Objets Nomadesswing by Patricia Urquiola for Louis Vuitton
- Green Onyx envy as featured in a residential project in Munich, showing in the above image.
Onyx is a unique and exotic stone that we love using in our projects for tailor made constructions. It is best used in low trafficked areas, such as home bars. In a retail setting, it is recommended to be used merely as an artistic accessory.
- Design of Apartment LD is getting on it’s final stages.
We are excited about how bespoke solutions that we designed are turning out. More details will be out soon.
- Last-minute summer getaways, thanks to the Kostas & Ioanna Studios, in Paros, Greece.
We are glad that we were part of the design of this hospitality wonder.
- Love at first sight with “Equipoise Chair” by Thomas Pheasant Studio.
Elegance an simplicity in one object.